Retirement Planning Workshops – For a World that has Long Passed the Notion that Retirement is all Golf and Knitting.
The 3rd Act Transition and Retirement Planning Workshops are for baby boomers, or others who are of retirement age and who want to re-invent themselves or change careers, design a meaningful retirement and turn the page to the next phase of their life.
Don’t wait to plan YOUR “retirement” transition…NOW is the time to draft your script for your next act!
This is the opportunity to be proactive, take time to explore your dreams and create the life after retirement YOU choose… Our practical, experiential, retirement planning workshops offer tools, guidance and encouragement for your “retirement planning” in a supportive environment with like-minded people. Remember “retirement planning” is more than just financial planning…
And since your time is valuable, this is something you shouldn’t delay… Check out our list of options — there is a retirement planning workshop right for you!
Get a flavor for what a day or weekend workshop will be like in a short 2 hour setting.
The 3rd Act hosts an informative mini-series of retirement planning workshops with guest experts on specific retirement issues and planning. Get answers to your most pressing questions surrounding your retirement, and participate in one or a whole series of active and useful sessions.
Sharing experiences among women who are going through a similar phase in life — in this case, women who are entering into retirement or have just transitioned into it — can be very encouraging, supportive, and inspiring. This workshop is specifically designed to encourage exploration, personal growth and wisdom-sharing around retirement and this new phase of life in a way that only women can.
In our day-long Retirement Planning Workshop for Couples, we will guide you through a series of questions and exercises that will support you in confronting your fears and realizing your hopes for your “retirement years” together as a couple in an intimate setting with a limited number of other couples. Create a plan for your 3rd Act that supports each of you and your relationship.
This is a mixed group of men and women, for singles or people who do not specifically come with a partner or spouse, who are entering into or are of retirement age. A mixed group encourages fascinating insights and enriching conversation between members of the opposite sex who are going through similar life transitions.
A special two-day retreat for women of retirement age who have a calling to do something else or who feel they have not yet stepped into their destiny. Transform this time of your life from a sense of uncertainty and “marginalism” to a stage of active wisdom to meet the challenges of our time.
What you should expect:
Our Transition and Retirement Planning Workshops create a comfortable, safe environment, with other like-minded souls to:
- Identify the scripts from past and current life that you want to leave behind and those that will support you in your next stage.
- Learn to take charge and address your fears of “retirement” and getting old.
- Clarify the questions and issues in your life that are changing; and begin to plan your “retirement” transition.
- Learn the components of creating a healthy, happy and fulfilling life now and as you transition into retirement and your next stage.
- Explore your interests, passions and values and build the foundation for purpose and meaning in your life.
- Find the everyday experiences to add to your life that will make you smile.
- Create a vision of the third act life you want and outline the beginning steps to take to get there as you transition into retirement.
- Benefit from the collective wisdom of a supportive group and leave with the next steps you need to take to make your vision of “retirement” a reality.
In addition to these valuable outcomes for yourself, you will support others as they explore the future and vision of their 3rd Acts.
So what are you waiting for? Begin Now … Invest an evening, one day, or a weekend and begin your “retirement” planning… Sign up for one of our retirement planning workshops TODAY.